Rose City Opener XIX is now available on motorsportreg.com

"I realize the error"

Cool. As in we are cool with each other.

"I was looking at the point totals for the season to determine car count."

Yes, sadly, a lot of people over the years make that error.
That errant view makes my 2004 races look like a cake walk!

I was talking to Jeff Neiss at the track this weekend. He was there for the a Solo event in the south paddock. I mentioned the shortage of open wheel and sports racing cars and he got a glint in his eye and started talking about getting some oe the Spec Racer Ford crowd interested in running with us. Does ICSCC recognize the SRF class or do they have to fit into one of the lettered sports racing classes? Who knows what will come from this.

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to all that put on the event. It was my first race with conference and I had a blast. Very well run. I know it is a lot of work. I have been involved with putting on races for the karters for several years. It takes talent to make the day run as smooth as you do. Lots of talent. From every volunteer. I am embarrassed to say I had to test them out.:redface:

Thanks to the racers that helped me as well. I didn't know anybody there but when I had problems I had several people in my pits trying to help me find the problem. I got loaned a scan tool from one and a few others with ideas and pointers.

Now it is time to find the problem and get ready for next weekend.

THANKS AGAIN!

Yea I'll reiterate what scott said. Thanks to everyone who made the event possible!

It was my first novice race as well, and I had an absolute blast. Car came home in 1 piece so that was a bonus :)

I especially liked the atmosphere in the paddock, everyone was very friendly and helpeful. I'm used to HPDE events which tend to be a bit more..."peacockish" hah

Back