Trailer Rental

My trailer I share is not avialable when I need it for my first race. :( I was wondering if Anybody knew of a good place to rent a trailer or has a spare they would rent for a week.

I am going to be out of town the week before the Spokane race and need to have the car loaded and ready to go before I leave. I hate to rent from U-haul or someplace like that at $50 a day. Any help is appreciated.

I'ts been a while but I have found myself in the same situation. I need a trailer for the Chicane Challenge. Anybody know of a good rental place except U-haul?

Scott H - call me, It doesn't look like I'll make that race and my trailer is in N Kirkland, S Bothell. Open with tire and tent storage.
Greg 206 890 2525

I am constantly amazed by the amount of kindness the racing community has. I was not looking for a free ride just an option to U-haul for trailer rental and I get multiple offers to loan me a trailer at no cost. Problem solved. Thank you Greg! :D

So are there any places in Seattle besides U-Haul that rents open car haulers (as U-Haul is a real pain to deal with and they like only 1 day rentals, etc).?

Back