Team PDG will be returning Oct 16-12 hour Enduro

GTM Racer

Hi guys and gals,
We had such a great time in the 6 hour we will be returning for the 12 hour this year! We have made a few changes and are coming back with a vengeance! Our tentative driver line up looks like this: Mike Henderson, Mike Lewis, Ryan Lewis, and Tommy Drissi. We are packing all the fun suitcases we can get a hold of right now!

See you in October!

Team PDG

Hi guys and gals,
We had such a great time in the 6 hour we will be returning for the 12 hour this year! We have made a few changes and are coming back with a vengeance! Team PDG

That is GREAT NEWS!

Remember, the October race is PORTLAND not Pacific :)

Hope you can do gear changes when you get here. I know NOTHING about how you gear the GTM-R but in an FC with MK 8/9 four speed, we use the same 1st gear and just one tooth lower 4th for Portland compared to Pacific.

Glad you guys enjoyed Pacific. It was a blast to see you run. On a side note, it isnt set in stone that the October race will be a 12 Hour. There was talk that Cascade may shorten the race. Hopefully Cascade will make an official announcement early, so guys like you can plan.

Actually, they had a vote last week sometime and have decided it'll be 12 hours again. The official schedule has been updated to reflect this.

thanks Randy for the speed needed for the track. Last race (BW) we learned how easy it is to change and stack the gears in the gearbox! The speeds will be no problem with the group of selected "unknown drivers" that will be piloting the GTM-R. I am taking a different approach to race with you guys! I'm expecting lots of fun on and off the track! I don't care where the race is, we had to much fun with your group and want to return for another enduro. It is close to the 25, but with this driver list and the growth of the GTM-R, I can't turn down this "once in a lifetime, dream team" event.

RM

Last edited:
Back