TC - ORP Counterclockwise school/Test OPEN for registration on MSR

Peter Belfanti

TC welcomes all ICSCC teams and drivers to our March 29th FIRST EVER COUNTERCLOCKWISE* drivers school and test and tune. Registration is now open!

We will extend the day to add an open wheel session IF WE GET 10 OPEN WHEEL CARS by 2/29 entered

Register now for March 29th school on Motorsports reg

http://www.motorsportreg.com

Happy new year!
Peter Belfanti

*pending spring ICSCC meeting

Star projects will be holding a rat race on Sunday following the school.

Discounts given to rat race entries on sunday for participation in the TC school. See Rat Race for details.

Cheers
Pete

Great news that's for sure, and Tony good to see you guys registered (I really wanted to run this again with you).

Peter - Any idea of TNT schedule yet? I know of a few folks who don't lurk here that are interested in a tuning session… I told them we would likely have details soon on the schedule.

This currently is a tentative schedule and it could change based on entry numbers. The following is for the closed wheel (licensed racers) group only. 90 minutes total over 4 sessions. We will open up a group for open wheel/sports racers if there is enough interest (min. of 10 entries)

7:00 am Reg opens
7:45 Driver's Meeting
8:15-8:45 Track Tour - 40 mph, no passing
9:00-9:20 T&T
10:20-10:40 T&T
1:00-1:25 T&T
3:00-3:25 T&T

Again these times are tentative and based on 4 run groups. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Jim Larfield
Team Continental Driving Master
drivingmaster@teamcontinental.com

Don't forget Rat race will be running the CCW track on Sunday March 29th. Bring your chump/rat/lemon car and team and receive a discounted Team DT entry on Saturday when you enter Rat Race on Sunday.

Back