ORP meal bands SOLD OUT ONLINE

Peter Belfanti

BE AWARE... meal band sales have sold out online. If you were counting on buying a band at the track there will only be 20. At this point I don't want anyone to think there is an unlimited amount for sale and show up without supplies and expecting band availability. We will have enough food to cover all pre sold bands and workers.

Please pass the word to those that were counting on a band and have not purchased one yet.

Thank you
Pete Belfanti
Race Chairman ORP

To clarify....

DISCOUNTED BAND SALES Are sold out online..

Individual meals can be purchased after bands are served. At the regular price per meal, until its all gone..

A little more on this subject.

Our cooking staff can not cook for 200+ people for every meal for 5 meals in a row. We have pre sold and accounted for up to 175 people per meal in pre sold band packages and worker meals. We will have individual meals for sale at all meals at single meal cash price, if there is food left after meal band customers and workers. I would rather close sales of the full weekend meal bands now, than have a dissatisfied customer arrive with no food, and be left hungry at ORP because meal bands cant deliver capacity. My intention is to communicate our capacity for all meals other than the Saturday night social.

We have over bought for the Saturday night social to support 225+ meals I would not worry about availability of an individual meal on Saturday night, there should be plenty of food. This is the only meal we have committed to feeding all of the meal band customers and all other additional single meal people.

Thank you all for your patience in working out this first year meal band bug.. Notes have been taken and will adjust next year.

IPA, Hefewhizen and domestic for all.

Hope this clears up more confusion.

Cheers

Pete Belfanti

Back