IRDC Driver's School - Instructors

IRDC needs 15 more instructors for the Drivers' School on July 25,2010. If you can volunteer your time, please call me at 425-864-1078. I will buy you lunch and give you track time for your efforts. Thanks for your support. Drivers' Schools are the life blood of ICSCC.

Dave,
I will check with the boss to see if I can get a hall pass for Sunday to come help out. I will call you today or tomorrow. What time would a instructor need to arrive, and aprox what time would we be excused?

Thanks to all of the Instructors who came out on Sunday to the track. It was a great day and the school was well organized and the instructors where great. I've had a lot of track time but needed to take the class so I can apply for my Novice license for next season. It was well worth it. Thanks everyone for your efforts.

This was my first time instructing a student that wasn't a close friend. It was a great experience and I was very fortunate to have a student with a very well prepped car/attitude/talent. All in all it became clear to me very quickly that the instructors are quasi-salespeople for Conference. Our attitudes, knowledge and enthusiasm for Conference can easily be a motivator for a lapper to take the next step into Novice race program.

I look forward to doing it again... Oh yea, free track time doesn't suck either :p

Back