GM Factory LS7 block based road race engine for sale.

Randy Blaylock

Highlander Motorsports
GM Factory LS7 block based road race engine for sale.

-GM Gen IV 7.0L block, standard 4.125" bore.
-Eagle 4.100" stroke forged 4340 crank.
-Eagle 6.125" H beam con rods.
-Mahle LSX flat top pistons.
-438 ci @ 10.9:1 C/R w/72cc LS7 heads.
-GM LS3 ported oil pump.
-24X reluctor.
-short block digitally balanced and assembled by Schwanke.

-GM CNC LS7 heads w/77g. Ti intake & 71.7g Na exhaust valves.
-PSI LS1511ML beehive springs.
-GM rockers, Comp Chromo pushrods.

-GM LS Stage 3 cam; 233/276 @ 0.050, .630/.630" 107LSA. R/R=56/54.-
-GM "cadillac" l/w racing hyd lifters.

-Assembled with ARP hardware, Cometic MLS gaskets

-GM LS7 F/I manifold, aftermarket mechanical T/B.
-GM LS9 flowed 52lb. injectors.

Currently installed and running in former ASA national tour car converted for road racing in the Pacific Northwest. Uses factory oil pump for pressure side, and a single stage external scavenge pump from Moroso pan. Can hear run.

Documented 555 hp. and 487 lbs. at the wheels on the chassis dyno just after assembly while everything was still tight, with a conservative tune through a smallish LS6 MAF sensor, and Howe headers designed for a 346 ci LS1.

Figuring 15% drivetrain loss, that's 638 hp/560 lbs. at the crank. Torque curve exceeds 450 lbs. at the wheels from 3500-6500 rpms., redline set at 7000. With an optimized intake tract and tune, I'd expect to pick up another 25 horses and torque.

Runs on *pump premuim*, no race gas required. Hooks up to LS1 harness & PCM w/cam sensor extension harness and injector adapters.

A solid package consisting of a genuine & somewhat rare LS7 block, with forged internals, topped with all GM parts except pushrods, assembled with top fasteners and gaskets. Runs on pump gas with hydraulic lifters. Low operating costs and low maintenence requirements.

Very low hours, not more than 10 total at this point. Runs just like a GTA LS1, only a lot more of it. I'll probably run it until it sells.

I'm selling because I stepped out of the box me and my pals agreed to stay in to keep a level playing field, they're all still running GTA spec stuff. I want to go back to the LS1 I have sitting there, so when I kick their ass, they can't say it's because of the motor.

I'd like to sell it as a sort of a long block so I can transfer the pumps/coils/wires/bellhousing/clutch back over to the LS1 and swap.

Price is nego depending upon included parts, but is somewhere in the $11K range

Back