Doernbecher Dash T-Shirt The Third bid has been made at $600!

racergirl0110

Doernbecher Dash T-Shirt - Front Pic Bidding War Hey Drivers!! Ever wanted to have your race car on the front of the Doernbecher Dash event t-shirt? Here is a great way to support this important event! Cascade Sports Car Club is having a contest, aka "bidding war".... May the best race car win.

Bidding started at $250, with minimum increase increments of $100.

Email/submit your bid and best picture of the race car or Logo to: db_tshirt_bidding_war@yahoo.com

Updates on submittals/bids will be posted regularly. Submittals and final bids deadline is Friday June 15, 2012.

Questions? Contact Tracy Klein (cell) 360-904-9999.
*Disclaimer: This is the first year of this type of contest.... Patience & understanding is greatly appreciated.

All due respect to Jon, as I'm sure that he will be bidding and sponsoring otherwise, but please, someone out there...!

I've got enough Dornbecher Dash event T-shirts with a Viper on 'em to last awhile. ~~

No fair!!! I was just geting together enough $$ to put a Datsun PL510 on the front to help Ken out!! Now you PRO3 guys come in and rule the roost (its good for Doernbechers though).

I'd say it should be the same $$ amount PER car if you PRO-3 folks want to do a group bid... so right now that would be..........(carry the 3, ad the....) A MEEEEEELION DOLLARS!!!!!!

Back