Calling all Miata's.....

Bill Bonsell

Without ruffling any feathers here, I just want to point out that sitting between the races at Spokane and ORP, is the first sanctioned club racing event at The Ridge on July 28,29th. This is a SCCA event but there is no Conference conflicting date and it is only a few weeks before the IRDC event. For those who have been to the Ridge, you know how fantastic of a track this is. For those who have not experienced it...well, it's just terrific. This SCCA event will feature a dedicated SM/CSM run group and I would think any Northwest Spec Miata racer would want to be a part of this first Ridge road race. I suspect there will be huge Miata field including the very best of the Oregon gang. This is a chance for certain hot ICSCC racers to engage the best of the SCCA Oregon guys...and you certainly will have a leg up on the competition come the August IRDC event.

Registration can be found at: http://www.motorsportreg.com/index..../uidEvent/47EA44C6-99D4-10A2-C5F3B453780C39F5

This is a double regional with races both Saturday and Sunday. If you must cross over to the dark side just once, I would think this would be the one!! Hope you are reading this #'s 68, 30, 113, 135....

My son and I will be there representing ICSCC in CSM!

Bill-----

- - - Updated - - -

What is the fee for this event Bill?

Wes....I owe $430 but that includes the weekend SCCA membership. This is for the double entry - 60 minutes per day on track with a race Saturday and Sunday. Check motorsportsreg.com for exact pricing.

Bill-

Back