Are you addicted to Purple Crack? (Hoosier discount inside)

colin_koehler

Great SCOTT!
Just had this end up in my inbox. They also fulfill SM6 orders for you Miottter guys.

10% OFF ONLINE ORDERS
PROMO CODE: HTWMAY12
From May 11th 2012 - May 28th 2012, Hoosier Tire West is offering 10% off on all online orders. www.HOOSIERTIREWEST.com

In appreciation to our online customers, Hoosier Tire West is currently running a promotion from May 11th - May 28th 2012! Order online between 5/11-5/28 and enter
PROMO CODE: HTWMAY12 to receive 10% off your next online order.

But please call our local vendors first like Warren Secord or A and T!

Last edited:
I think Garth at A and T tire in Portland (503.236.2106) is selling SM6's for around $165-170....205x50x15's. But, I've been hearing Hoosiers are not faster than a 3/32nd shaved RA-1 on a early generation Miata. You ITA guys are pretty free to run whatever tire works best....Colin has probably done more tire testing than most...so he should know what works best for his rocket.

Bill-

I just went to see what I would be looking at on cost and it says promo code not valid for 225/50-15 R6?

Thanks for the tip Colin,

My rear tires are $350 each so 10% is a significant savings!

Please call Garth at A&T or Warren Secord before you buy tires online. The price may be closer than you think and if it is anywhere close we need to support the services that support us. Having tire sevices and competition parts available at the track is invaluable.
If we loose the sevices currently available that sweet discount will sour real fast.
Thank you for your consideration

Please call Garth at A&T or Warren Secord before you buy tires online. The price may be closer than you think and if it is anywhere close we need to support the services that support us. Having tire sevices and competition parts available at the track is invaluable.
If we loose the sevices currently available that sweet discount will sour real fast.
Thank you for your consideration

You are correct, and I typically purchase 90% of my tires for my shop, personal cars, and race cars from A-n-T.

I talked to Fred at A and T Tire.
He will match Hoosiers offer of 10% Off.
So lets support our venders and give them our orders.
John Rissberger
# 10 Camaro A/S Oregon

Back